Future


Today is the final day of this August Writing Challenge. As I take a second to look back over the 30 days prior, I also look to the future. I look forward to seeing better writing from myself. With more insight and a range of topics or themes. I am thankful for the connections and relationships that have been fostered through the challenge. Looking forward to the growth of those connections that may lead to more and better partnerships. Yesterday was the past, today is the present, but tomorrow, that's the future. And while I don't know what it will hold or what adventure will be in stored. I do say and know that I will not go quiet into the night, but loud with my eyes and mind wide open into tomorrow!

I’d like the Thank Ms. Natelege for this challenge, it has been one of the best things I’ve ever had the pleasure of being apart. 

Comments

Popular Post