Sex Tales: A Masturbating Nympho Pt. 1

How old were you when you first masturbated, if you can remember?
“Haha, I’d say sophomore year HS, that would be 15.”
When you first started did you understand what you were doing?
“Yeah, knew I was touching myself & bringing my pleasure. But I probably didn’t understand the FULL theatrics.”
How did it make you feel, when you first masturbated?
“It felt great. I mean, I had a vivid imagination then too so it made me feel like I just discovered a new path to pleasure without having sex.”
When you masturbate now, how does it make you feel?
“I feel like I know myself a little bit more and like I’m letting off some steam!”
Why do you masturbate now, is it out of want, need, or straight nympho?
“Probably all three reasons; yeah, a little bit of everything. I want to feel myself & what the thought of certain people can do to my body. I need to know that I still “work” down there. And well, She shrugs herself as she lets out, SEX is Great!”
What do you think about when you masturbate?
“I think about a bunch of things: maybe the last time I had an orgasm, the last person that made me orgasm the best/hardest, what I like done during sex, the face of said individual doing what my fingers do best… yeah. Things like that.”
Do you use anything for stimulation?
“If not my trusty fingers, I have Pinky, my trusty 2+ year old vibrating buddy. Pinky has never let me down she exclaims.”
As your masturbating, do you imagine anything?
“I imagine colors, a person, seductive music, and other sensual shit. Anything that gets me in the mood is up for grabs.”

The Story of a Female masturbator

Comments

Popular Post