Memory


Do you remember the time when we first met Girl?

One of my favorite Michael Jackson song and the video one of his best!

On the phone, you and me, til dawn, til 3

Do you do you do you do you.....

I'm left to search my memories

I remember how we first met

I remember how we first spoke

I remember that you laid next to me the night I realized that we actually had something

I remember the conversation we had when I realized in you that I could fall in love with you

I remember where we were and how we laid when I first said I love you

I remember the first night we had sex

I remember the first time we cuddled

I remember the times on the phone. you and me, til dawn, til 3.

Do you remember, how we fell in love, do you remember how it all began, back in the fall? Do you remember? Do you remember the time when we first fell in love? Do you remember the time when we first met?

It really started out just like that. Innocent phone convos, back in the fall. The sweet memories, you'll always be dear to me. Do you remember back in the Spring, the special times? The first kiss? I'll never forget what we did. I remember my babe.

I bet you remember I bet you remember I bet you remember

Comments

Rum-Punch Drunk said…
Memories, oh memories. You either love them or hate them.

Popular Post