It Is What It Is

I hate that I like you, but love that I wanna be with you. What seems to be so far in distance, but is close in heart. You hear my words, but don't understand the true meaning. I hate that I like you, but love that I wanna be with you. If I could have one wish it would be to have you near so that I could make you mine. You hear my words, but don't understand my meaning. I'm screaming I'm saying, I'm writing I wanna be your man. Hold, care, listen, and be there when you need. Cry on my shoulder let me wipe your eyes; you are far in distance but close in heart. It’s funny how I hate that I like you, but love that I wanna be with you. 



This something that seems so forbidden, is indeed the fruit from the tree, but like Adam if it means we can, be I’ll take a bite from the apple of that tree. I want you here, I want you near, baby if I could say it in another language I would let you know that quero tu donde yo soy. See in the end it all boils down to this I hate that I like you but I love that I wanna be with you. That if I could spend just one night with you here, I would hold it dear. I would begin to write the history of us. Start a legacy upon which this relationship would become. Cherish the seconds, moments, minutes, thy hours, spend it not talking of myself but listening to your words. If you caught me starin its only cuz I admire your beauty. I would hold ya hand in mine as I listen to your stories. Run my hands over the outline of your body, being gentle and soft. I would kiss your lips with passion, soft touches, and sweet pecks. At the end of the night as the sun is coming up and I'm still here with you in my arms, listening to your words, I will tell you that I'm beginning to think I truly love you, that it doesn't matter that I hate that I like you, cuz I love that I wanna be with you. 

Comments

Popular Post