I Should've Waited...


You've probably heard the line “I've never done this before" on numerous occasions *insert shy laugh* But I've never done this before. My actions probably justified by the word WHORE....


That's not who I am things went so quickly and I gave in. Again and again AND AGAIN! That first impression, now embedded in your head. But believe me my main focus is not what we engage in, in your bed. I'm honestly just trying to get inside of your head.

I
wanna stimulate something else besides your dick
Feed
you words that challenge your intellect… How does it taste?

Give
you a rush of feelings that cum quick

Dig
deeper than when your manhood penetrates my warm insides

I
want my words to give you that same feeling as when you first dove in

Allow
me to have the ability to invoke some emotion in you 

Have
you breathing heavily while letting out of an outburst of screams

You do 
know they say a woman worth some anger is worth some effort 

Let
me show you everything I'm capable of, I know I'm young but my mind is beyond my age Just look further and see all the potential hosted inside of me. Look past the hearsay you shouldn't care what he says or what she says I want you to focus on what we say.

But
who the hell am I kidding? We're exactly like the rest. A repetition of a never ending cycle my genuine intention overrode by bad decisions
This
outcome I should of foreseen
Damn
, I SHOULD’VE WAITED….



Author of "I Should've Waited Bio Page

Comments

Popular Post