Sex Tales: A Masturbating Nympho Pt. 2


Sex Tales: A Masturbating Nympho pt.2
How often do you masturbate?
Just did last night but during my “active” days, I’d say at least 1x a week. It isn’t as often as I want BUT when I did it, jeez! – I wish the excitement shown on her face was someway possible to express in text
Do you reach a climax or cum from masturbation?
I do almost all the time. 9 times out of 10, I’m reaching that big O. That’s what I usually shoot for.
When you climax or cum, is it the same or equal to as when you actually have sex?
Depending on the person, it may vary. I can say it’s been greater than when I actually have sex because I know what my body needs more than my partner would!
How do you generally perform your masturbation, toys fingers, etc.?
Like mentioned before, my toy does the job or if I’m too far from the toy, my fingers do just fine.
Do you or would you do it during sex?
All the time. It increases the stimulation.
Do you prefer masturbation over sex?
Definitely not…hahaha masturbation is great. But it’s a solo act. No fun if “he” can’t join in.
The last time you masturbated?
Last night. It was spectacular. :)
Is phone sex acceptable to you?
Lately, yes and no. I’d rather not but I haven’t in a few years. So if I try later, it may suffice until the real thing comes along.
The story of a female Masturbator

Comments

Popular Post