My Dirty Panties


You live in another city & sending you my dirty panties has become a
naughty little game. That also keeps us connected during the long stretches
between our visits.
To make this more erotic, I make sure to masturbate
with my panties on, and then leave them on for a while so that muskiest juices
soak in to the fabric.
I make it a point to have phone sex while I wear
them, and I'll send them priority, always in a zip lock bag, to keep them
"fresh".
Sometimes I'll find a moment alone & I'll get off while I'm wearing
them, then send a picture of the panties to you and tell you to expect them in the mail...sweet torture.
I make sure to press the fabric up into my
pussy after I've come so there's plenty to smell later. It makes me so hot to think about you sniffing them while you fantasize about me




You live in another city & sending  


you my dirty panties has become a naughty little game.”

Author of "My Dirty Panties"

Comments

Unknown said…
This is a long story, but soon I had to buy such Used panties and I used this site: http://www.kandyocean.net/

Popular Post