The Comeback

So I feel I must apologize to the followers and supporters of the page. It’s been over a month now since the last post was published. It’s not because I was to busy or ran out of things to discuss. I just didn’t have that feeling. And well I cannot and will not force the creativity. I won’t just publish junk, for the sake of having things up. But I do believe that I am back, while I was away I didn’t necessarily and completely take the time off. There was a twitter name & page setup, take the time to follow @Theory_republic, there is also a Facebook page now in conjunction with the Facebook group, so be sure to “like” it. Also there were some other things put together to hopefully make the page just that much better. Soon there will be a downloadable wallpaper, so everyone can check that out and the hopes are it will just keep on getting better. So let the fire comeback begin……..

Comments

Popular Post