Over & Done



I’m over and done with the hood chic
I’m not over and done with the classy lady
I’m over and done with the hood chic thats all about names and labels
I’m not over and done with the classy lady thats about making paper
I’m over and done with the hood chic whose only into names and labels, who just wants to club all night
I’m not over and done with the classy lady thats about making paper, who wants to join me for dinner and a movie
I’m over and done with the hood chic, that into names and labels, who just hits the club all night and the diner in the morning
I’m not over and done with the classy lady whose about her paper, who joins me for dinner & a movie, and cooks breakfast in the morning
I’m over and done with the hood chic, whose all about names and labels, who hits the club all night,  the diner in the morning, and chills with her girls at home complaining about aint shit niggas
I’m not over and done with the classy lady, whose about her paper, joins me for dinner & a movie, cooks breakfast in the morning, and invites her girlfriends over to the house and speaks on how she loves her man.
I’m over and done with the hood chic, can’t take her ass nowhere, she lacks that class and sophistication  that I’m looking for
I’m not over and done with the classy lady who can hold her own, she realizing that the finer things in life aren’t just wrapped in a Louis bag or Tiffany’s box.
I don’t want a hood chic, but I want a classy lady, someone I can spend late Saturday afternoons with, take out to brunch on Sundays, cook dinner for on Mondays, meet after work for movies on Tuesday bring flowers home to on Wednesdays, speak politics and economics with on Thursday, and bring around the family and fellas on Fridays. 

Comments

Popular Post